The Mirage - Built to provide relief from the summer HEAT this year! The Mirage was specifically built with ALL injection molded resin components to make it completely Salt Water Compatible! It is one of our best pools but that doesn't mean it comes at a high price. Quite the contrary. In fact, we have the Mirage pool priced so well you will have money left over to put in that beautiful pool deck you've been talking about! Get the best. Get the Mirage!
- Gorgeous 7" Injection Molded Resin Top Seats
- One Piece 5.5" Injection Molded Resin Uprights
- The double vinyl coated contemporary wall pattern means you will have a pool that is unequaled in beauty, appearance, and quality. Not to mention value, strength, and durability. Special galfan coated walls to resist corrosion far beyond that of the standard galvanization process
- All frame components (top and bottom rails, top and bottom plates, uprights, and top seats are made of injection molded resin
- Mirage is so protected against corrosion that it is warrantied for salt generation systems.
- Massive sculptured high impact resin top covers are color-coordinated to match the frame
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this pool include a salt system?
A: This pool does not include a salt system unless one has been selected. You can select a salt system to add to this pool package by using the "Chlorinator" option.
Q: When will this pool ship?
A: This pool usually ships in 2-3 business days.
Q: Can I get a better deal on this pool?
A: Royal Swimming Pools is one of the the largest swimming pool kit retailers and so we can with confidence say that we offer the best prices on the 30' Round 52" Mirage pool kit. If you find any online retailers offering a better price for the same 30' Round 52" Mirage pool we will match or beat the price!
Q: What is included with this pool kit?
A: Using the options above, you can customize this pool to meet your exact needs!
Q: does the pool kit come with the skimmer and return with hoses to the pump?
A: All of our above ground pools come standard with a skimmer and return. If a pump and filter system is purchased with the kit, hoses will be included to connect from the pool to the pump, pump to filter, and filter to return.
Q: which liner is the best the jhook, overlap, or beaded
A: Each type of liner has its advantages. An Overlap liner is easy to adjust and install. It is also typically the only type of liner used for expandable/deeper bottoms. The J-Hook liner simply hooks on the top edge of the wall before the top rail and top seats are installed. And the Beaded liner uses a liner track that is placed on the wall prior to the rails and top seats being installed, then it snaps into the liner. The beaded liner is typically the only type of liner that can be replaced without removing the top seats and top rails.