Artisan Series Hand Rail Model ART-1001S by SrSmith
The Artisan Series Hand Rail is a patent-pending, designer inspired rail that provides an elegant custom look for any pool environment. This is the ideal choice for pool
renovation projects, as the Artisan Series Hand Rail easily retrofits into an existing Figure 4 setting.
Tubing: 1.90" OD, Wall Thickness: .065", Type: 304 stainless steel.
Retroﬁtting onto Existing Deck without Anchors in place.
• Core drill a minimum 4” diameter hole for most standard anchors or 5” diameter hole for a universal anchor at least ½” deeper than the anchor depth.
• Clean and completely dry the hole with a pipe cleaner and shop vacuum.
• Ensure that the drain hole at the bottom of the anchor is not plugged to prevent corrosion. Refer to Figure below.
• Set anchor flush with deck, with wedge oriented away from pool.
• Bond anchor to existing rebar in deck. Make sure to follow NEC or local building codes.
• Use either epoxy or compression cement with a minimum of 3,000 PSI. Epoxy or cement not included.
• Allow epoxy or cement to cure per manufacturer’s instructions.
• Always follow manufacturer’s instructions to insure porper installation.