Artisan Series Ladder ART-1003 by SrSmith
The Artisan Series Ladder is a patent-pending, designer inspired ladder that provides an elegant custom look for any pool environment. This is the ideal choice for pool
renovation projects, as the Artisan Series Hand Rail easily replaces a standard 24" 3-step ladder.
Stainless steel treads. Tubing: 1.90" OD, Wall Thickness: .065", Type: 304 stainless steel.
Retroﬁtting onto Existing Deck without Anchors in place.
• Core drill a minimum 4” diameter hole for most standard anchors or 5” diameter hole for a universal anchor at least ½” deeper than the anchor depth.
• Clean and completely dry the hole with a pipe cleaner and shop vacuum.
• Ensure that the drain hole at the bottom of the anchor is not plugged to prevent corrosion. Refer to Figure below.
• Set anchor flush with deck, with wedge oriented away from pool.
• Bond anchor to existing rebar in deck. Make sure to follow NEC or local building codes.
• Use either epoxy or compression cement with a minimum of 3,000 PSI. Epoxy or cement not included.
• Allow epoxy or cement to cure per manufacturer’s instructions.
• Always follow manufacturer’s instructions to insure porper installation.