Basic Foosball Rules
Here are the basic rules of playing foosball - just to get you started!
1. Tables have 9 Balls, best out of 9 wins which is first team to 5 goals.
2. If a ball goes into the goal legally, it is a point, no matter who hit it.
3. NO SPINNING THE RODS!!!
4. Here are some more rules you should 'try' to use as well!
- Coin toss to see who serves first.
- Serve the ball through the hole any way you want, but you must touch the ball with a man before you score.
- After goals, team scored UPON serves the ball.
- Ball off the table is given to the team last scored UPON.
- If the ball stops moving and you can't reach it, "Dead Ball" give it to the team last scored UPON.
- You can call 'Time Out' if you have the ball. Make sure the other team is ready before you call 'Time In'.
- You can't reach into the table for the ball while it is in play.
- Be polite, no swearing, and have fun.
- You can only have the ball for 15 seconds in any one place.