|click image to enlarge|
Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the new variable-speed Max-Flo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives via an integrated variable-speed drive and totally-enclosed, permanent magnet motor, Max-Flo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money. Variable-speed pool pumps are the ultimate way to save energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps such as Hayward’s Max-Flo Series. The all-new Max-Flo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” or 2” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment. Max-Flo VS provides customizable speed, duration and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations. Programmable timers and a totally-enclosed permanent magnet motor mean this pool pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20 and APSP-15. Upgrade to Max-Flo VS and save energy and money!
|SP2302VSP||Hayward Max-Flo VS||$745|
- • Integrated, Programmable Interface - Customize speed, duration, and priming time
while monitoring power consumption.
- • Aligns with the entire Max-Flo Line - for seamless retrofit installations.
- • Latest Hydraulic Design - for increased efficiency and priming ability.
- • See-Through Strainer Cover - Easy to see when the basket requires cleaning.
- • Self-Priming Capability - Suction lift up to 8' above water level.
- • Advanced Motor Design -
Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC)
design provides incredible
energy efﬁciency and reliability.
- • Superior Pressure Rating - Testable up to 50 psi maximum