|click image to enlarge|
Making a Time Proven Technology Better - Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades—a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank. This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus® Fiberglass Sand Filter.
Tagelus® Fiberglass Sand Filters remove particles large and
small…so small that many are undetectable by the human eye,
but in quantity make water cloudy. The reason thousands of
Tagelus filters have been installed by pool professionals
worldwide is their consistency of performance over time.
Plus, they go about their work without making work for you.
Added features include:
• Time-proven internal design ensures water is exposed to maximum surface area of sand for optimal filtration performance and more efficient backwashing.
• Flow system design also ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
• Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing.
• All internal parts are threaded for fast and easy service.
• One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
- The Tagelus filter tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass-reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
- Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow™ Valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and safer. Pressure gauge also included.
- Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
- A special "diffuser" creates a uniform sand bed that consistently
traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race
through too fast—the result is more effective filtration and longer
times between backwashing.