|click image to enlarge|
Perflex filters are performance matched with the new Power-Flo Matrix™ pump series to ensure a system that maximizes its filtration ability. These advanced filtration systems are designed to operate with less resistance than conventional units, thus producing more filtered water with less pump horsepower. Quality, value, dependability and sparkling clear pool water are the Perflex system trademarks. The exclusive Perflex Extended-Cycle gives you long filter cycles between cleaning — up to eight weeks depending on pool size and use. Because
the same D.E. filter media is used over and over again, Perflex is a real work saver. And, it only takes minutes to extend the cycle.
Perflex filters stretch your dollars too! Since Perflex cleans without backwashing, you save hundreds of gallons of treated pool water. Plus, Perflex saves on electricity because its efficient design offers less resistance to flow and produces more filtered water with less pump horsepower.
|EC40C92S||Perflex Extended Cycle 20 Sq. Ft. with 1 HP Power-Flo Matrix Pump||$509.99|
|EC50C92S||Perflex Extended Cycle 25 Sq. Ft. with 1 HP Power-Flo Matrix Pump||$549.99|
|EC50C93S||Perflex Extended Cycle 25 Sq. Ft. with 1.5 HP Power-Flo Matrix Pump||$569.99|
- Flex-Tubes - The proven patented filter elements that efficiently reuse the D.E. filter media and dirt mixture forming a fresh filtering surface.
- Heavy Duty Filter Tank - Injection-molded of high strength Polymer for dependable, corrosion-free performance.
- Mixing Chamber - Engineered to produce a uniform, high velocity mixing of the D.E. filter media and dirt that is removed from the Flex-Tubes by "Bumping".
- Bump Handle - An exclusive Perflex feature. It activates the mechanism causing the Flex-Tubes to instantly and uniformly clean themselves of dirt and D.E. filter media.
- Self Venting - As filtered water is returned to the pool, Perflex filters automatically expel any air that may be present in the system.
- Combination Pressure Gauge and Threaded Inspection/Service Port - Easy to read and remove when filter needs cleaning.
- Check Valve - This integral valve automatically prevents system backflow whenever the pump is off.