The ultimate delivery of hassle-free water care for above ground pools up to 25,000 gallons. Designed using FROG’s No-Touch delivery system, water stays clean and clear for weeks at a time with no daily dosing or heavy chlorine odors because chlorine use is reduced by up to 50%*.
The Pool Frog Mineral System Kit uses patented mineral technology to destroy bacteria while making your water feel softer and look sparkling clean. On a blazing hot day, dip your head under water and take a look around. You can actually see what Pool Frog’s been doing while you've been playing - crystal-clear water. This controlled-release formula lasts up to six months and significantly reduces the amount of chlorine required to keep your pool water safe and fresh.
- Enjoy softer silkier feeling pool water
- No skin or eye irritations
- Up to 50% reduction in chlorine use
- Reduce long term damage to pool surface and equipment
- Less work, more time to enjoy your pool
The Pool Frog complete system utilizes the Pool Frog cycler with a precise metering dial, a Mineral Reservoir and a (optional) pre-filled Chlorine Bac Pac. This Mineral system makes taking care of your pool a breeze and the water will look and feel great. The minerals help control bacteria and help keep the Ph neutral so you can typically reduce chlorine consumption up to 50% and skin and eye irritations are a thing of the past.
Note: This item no longer includes the Pool Frog Bac-Pac.
* For above-ground pools up to 25,000 gallons
* Has 1 1/2" female pipe threads or 2" male pipe threads for easy installation.
* Includes a 6" nipple installation kit, instructions manual and video on CD
* Mineral reservoir (included) lasts 6 months
* Includes deluxe cap removal tool
* Optional frog bam algaecide offers 90 days of algae protection #01105060
* Optional pool frog Bac packs are pre-filled chlorine packs that fit inside the mineral reservoir and low chlorine levels can be controlled with the built in dial #01035050
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter.
How long does the Bac Pac last?
Typically 2-3 weeks for above ground pools.