The ultimate delivery of hassle-free water care for in ground pools up to 40,000 gallons. Designed using FROG's No-Touch delivery system, water stays clean and clear for weeks at a time with no daily dosing or heavy chlorine odors because chlorine use is reduced by up to 50%*.
The Pool Frog Mineral System Kit uses patented mineral technology to destroy bacteria while making your water feel softer and look sparkling clean. On a blazing hot day, dip your head under water and take a look around. You can actually see what Pool Frog's been doing while you've been playing - crystal-clear water. This controlled-release formula lasts up to six months and significantly reduces the amount of chlorine required to keep your pool water safe and fresh.
- Two part system includes a Cycler and Mineral Reservoir
- Patented mineral technology keeps your pH balanced by acting as a neutralizer
- Reduces chlorine use by up to 50%
- One Mineral Reservoir lasts up to six months; use two Reservoirs for year-round pools
The Pool Frog complete system utilizes the Pool Frog cycler with a precise metering dial, a Mineral Reservoir and a (optional) pre-filled Chlorine Bac Pac. This Mineral system makes taking care of your pool a breeze, with less work and your water will look and feel better. The minerals help control bacteria and help keep the pH neutral so you can typically reduce chlorine consumption up to 50% and skin and eye irritations are a thing of the past.
Note: This item no longer includes the Pool Frog Bac-Pac.
* For use with in-ground pools up to 40,000 gallons
* Includes 2" male adapters, installation kit, manual and video on CD or installation
* Mineral Reservoir (included) last 6 months Includes deluxe cap/control tool
* 2 year limited manufactures warranty
* Optional Frog Bam Algaecide offers 90 days of algae protection #01105060
* Optional Pool Frog Bac Packs are pre-filled chlorine packs that fit inside the mineral reservoir and low chlorine levels can be controlled with the built in dial #01035050
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Bac Pac last?
Typically 7-10 days for in ground pools. Consider an XL PRO for longer chlorine life.