1. Homeowner must provide a drawing showing their property line, house and pool location. The drawing can be obtained from your town hall or hand drawn. The pool location should have the distance in feet from the house and to the nearest fence. Round pools require 2 measurements and oval pools require 3 measurements. Royal will come out and assist with the layout and drawing in zone 1 for $95.
2. Owner obtains all permits unless the pool permit is paid for in advance by owner. The electrical permit is not included.
3. Royal will contact 811 to have utility lines located. Owner is responsible for relocation of overhead or underground wires if required by local code.
4. Installation location
Zone 1: Shelby County, Oakland,TN and North Desoto County included
Zone 2: up to 30 min travel time
Zone 3: up to 45 min travel time
Zone 4: up to 1 hr travel time
Zone 5: up to 1.5 hr travel time
5. The pool kit will ship from the manufacturer's distribution directly to the homeowner. Royal can deliver the pool to the homeowner at installation for zone 1-3
6. Pool location must be accessible for backhoe. Owner is responsible for providing 6' - 8' entrance way through gate or by removing fence section and putting fence back up.
7. The installation includes 8 inches of excavation. The owner agrees to pay an additional $25 per inch of off level excavation. The pool can be built in the ground for an additional cost. All Doughboy pools can be built 9" out of the ground for an additional cost.
8. Grass treatment is needed for nutsedge grass. Royal Swimming Pools is not responsible for grass or roots growing through the liner or damage to the liner from termites or insects.
9. Owner agrees to have masonry quality sand delivered prior to the install date. Royal can provide the sand for the installation or a pool-crete hard bottom for an additional cost.
10 & 11 Pump / Filter Options
12. Installer does not make any electrical connections. The owner agrees to have GFI electrical plug installed and have pool grounded by licensed electrician before using pool.
13. Installer does not put the pool ladder/step into the pool or attach it to the pool.
14. TN requires a pool alarm on all pools.
15. Buried pools need proper drainage
16. Installation does not include any backfill around the pool. Royal can backfill up to 18" of dirt around the pool for an additional charge. Sand-mix back fill is available for Doughboy pools in zone 1-3
17. Installation does not include hauling away any sod, dirt, sand or cardboard boxes.
18. Final landscaping is done by owner.
APPROXIMATE START DATE ______ to __________
APPROX COMPLETE DATE ________ to _________
DATES ARE WEATHER AND GROUND CONDITIONS PERMITTING.
The owner agrees to pay on the basis of actual labor, materials and overhead in the event of any delay in the construction caused by the owner or for additional materials and labor required for corrective measures necessitated by unknown underground conduits, removal of masonry, refilling and compaction of ground of inadequate bearing capacity or the sealing off of seepage.
NO DIVING OR JUMPING IS ALLOWED IN ANY ABOVE GROUND POOL. OWNER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFE AND PROPER USE OF THE POOL.
All home improvement contractors must be licensed by the State of Tennessee Home Improvement Commission. All inquiries about this contractor should be directed to the commissions office. HOME IMPROVEMENT LICENSE NUMBER: HI00769 "NOTICE TO OWNER: Do not sign this contract if blank. You are entitled to a copy of the contract at the time you sign."
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.