Embassy by Doughboy liners are widely known as the best liners in the industry! They are a premium 15 mil virgin vinyl and are sealed with a proprietary Therma-Seal Technology. This Therma-Seal sealing technique is a new fusion method providing superior sealing for maximum durability and quality!
So why buy an Embassy by Doughboy liner??
- 30%-60% heavier in both weight and thickness
- Same weight and thickness on both the sidewall and the bottom
- Made of a heavier vinyl material and will last 50%-90% longer
- Protect the sidewall and bottom of the liner from tears, rips, punctures and holes
- With higher levels of plasticizer, will remain flexible throughout the life of the liner, providing wrinkle-free installation and minimizing UV fading
- Typically last 6-10 years
Above Ground Liner Thickness Information
Above ground pool liner thickness is commonly measured in 'gauge' whereas the thickness of many inground pool liners are measured in 'mil'. Please see the chart below to see how the liner thickness in gauge compares to the thickness in mil.
|Liner Thickness in GA (gauge)||Liner Thickness in MIL (approximate)|
|20 GA||12 MIL|
|25 GA||15 MIL|
|30 GA||20 MIL|
|35 GA||25 MIL|
1 Question asked on Embassy 30' Round Neptune 52"-54" Dual Bead 25GA Liner