PHOSfloc is a high-grade, iron-free floc that dissolves instantly in water. Used as directed, it reduces high phosphate levels in a pool to well under 1,000ppb. Then you can reduce phosphates to near zero levels using Natural Chemistry's PHOSfree.
- Reduces phosphate levels over 2500 ppb to more manageable levels
- Non-toxic and will not harm the environment
- Must be vacuumed to waste
Tips & Info
- IMPORTANT: The proper amount of PHOSfloc must be used as per gallons of water. 4lbs per 10,000 gallons (eg: 20,000 gallon pool will require 2- 4lbs buckets of PHOSfloc)
- IMPORTANT: Only use PHOSfloc if you have a vacuum to waste option (use Commercial PHOSfree if you cannot vacuum to waste)
- IMPORTANT: Before using PHOSfloc you need to adjust your pH to 7.2.
- DO NOT ADD TO THE FILTER
- If PHOSfloc does not floc properly, adjust your pH to 6.8 and allow another 12 hours to settle
- Test phosphate level and repeat if necessary or if phosphates are under a more manageable level, treat with PHOSfree to reduce phosphates to under 100ppb
- Maintain low phosphate levels once phosphates are below 100ppb with a weekly dose of Pool Perfect & PHOSfree
- No swimming until vacuumed out