The Triton® II filter is the result of over 40 years of product evolution and refinement. It has set the industry standard for effectiveness, efficiency, long runs between service and providing years of dependable, low maintenance operation. The Triton II filter features a special internal design that keeps the sand bed level, ensuring even water flow and resulting in the most efficient filtration possible.
Sand Required: 225 lbs
Dimen. Width: 21"
Dimen. Height: 36.75"
Effective Filtration Area: 2.46 ft.sq
Design Flow Rate: 49 GPM
Turnover 8 Hrs (Gal): 23,520
Turnover 10 Hrs (Gal): 29,400
The Best Reputation in the Industry for All the Right Reasons
Besides its superior filtration performance, the Triton II filter delivers a level of dependability and ease of operation and maintenance for a track record that's unsurpassed. Every design detail has been refined to make the Triton II filter the industry standard. Additional features include:
• Time-proven internal design ensures that all water receives maximum filtration for crystal clear results.
• Glaslok™ process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service.
• Flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
• Combination sand and water drain speeds servicing and winterizing.
• All internal parts are threaded for ease of maintenance.
• Swing-away water diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts.
• One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.