Pool Frog XL Pro uses a mineral reservoir in one cycler and 7lb. Chlorine packs (chlorine pack sold separately) in the other for complete pool care with extended chlorine pack life over the regular in-ground pool frog. This allows you to have more fun with less maintenance. With minerals, the chlorine can be cut up to 50% over standard water treatment programs. This is a very convenient way of reducing chlorine use and hassle. The mineral cartridges kill bacteria and other organic compounds. The XL Pro does the work automatically while you and your family experience an endless summer.
* Convenient pre-filled mineral and chlorine packs
* Control dials to adjust the right amount of sanitation
* No messy mixing of chemicals or over powering of chlorine fumes
* Less work, more time to enjoy your pool
* For pools up to 40,000 gallons
* Includes cap and control dial tool
* 1 year manufactures warranty
* Requires use of New Water Cycler Pac 540c sold separately #01035613
* 2" fpt inlet/outlet ports
* Mineral reservoir included (lasts approx 6 months) . Replacement reservoir # 01125462
Why should I use the Pool FROG System?
Less work. Less chlorine. Prefilled replacements mean no touching chemicals. The system of minerals and low levels of chlorine destroys bacteria, leaving water soft and crystal clear.
How long do the minerals last?
6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter. See Mineral Story for more details.
How long does the Pac last?
Typically 3-4 weeks depending on pool size and use.