All returns must be submitted for approval within 60 days of purchase. To submit a return request click here or click the "Get Customer Support" button on the right side of any webpage. If your request is approved, you will receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number which will be specific to your order and item to be returned. Listed below are the general requirements for returns.
General Return Requirements:
- Items must be in their original packaging and condition and include ALL owners’ manuals and warranty cards to be eligible for return.
- Merchandise cannot have been installed.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All returns are subject to a 5% cancellation fee.
- Pool kit actual shipping costs are non-refundable after items ship.
- Order processing and handling fee is non-refundable after an order is processed.
- Item must be shipped freight prepaid.
After the first 60 days:
Warranty Claim Information
All products carry manufacturer's warranties and some products include Royal Swimming Pools' extended warranty. Royal Swimming Pools can assist you with your warranty claim or you can contact the manufacturer directly. Keep all warranty cards and information supplied with your products. Above ground and inground pool kits consist of components from several manufacturers. We are committed to providing the best quality pool products available at affordable prices. The stated pool kit warranty is on the pool kit frame. We have installed these swimming pools for over 20 years, so you can be assured of the quality. We are authorized to offer on all above ground swimming pool kits, a Royal Swimming Pools extended warranty. Click Here for Pro-Rated Schedule. Inground Pool kits include a lifetime steel or polymer frame warranty.