GLI HyPerLite 20' x 40' 6R/2R Rect Solid Safety Cover w/4x8 CES & Sure Flo Drain, Tn
If you open your pool in the late spring, have large amounts of leaves and debris in the yard and require the strongest and lightest solid safety cover available - this is the cover for you!
- Contain improved strength and puncture resistance - the ultimate in durability, which is able to withstand puncturing from falling tree branches, deer hooves & the claws (etc.) from other animals.
- Provides 100% Sunlight Blockage, which means there will be NO spring time algae growth in your pool
- Made with PVC-coated polyester fabric, which is why it’s 30% lighter than standard solid covers
- Meets or exceeds all industry safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91.
- Contains a standard 15-Year Limited Warranty.
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: GLI Pool Products
- Cover Type: HyPerLite Solid with Sure-Flo Full Length Drain
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 20' x 40'
- Cover Size: 22' x 46'
- Step Section: 4' x 8' Step - Center End*
- Step Location determined when looking at pool from Shallow End facing Deep End. See More Information Below.
- Cover Color: Tan
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.