- EPA registered herbicide
- Stops nutgrass (also called nutsedge) from growing through vinyl liners
- Sterilizes the small yellow-brown nutgrass seeds before germinating
- Concentrated granular product
- Recommended by leading above-ground pool manufacturers
- Will not crack, soften or discolor vinyl liners
- Application each spring will ensure Nutgrass does not travel back under liner
- It is recommended that an area of one to two feet around the perimeter of the pool be treated during installation
- Immediately after applying, use a rake to till granules into the top two to four inches of soil
- Water with a fine mist from a hose
- Immediately install liner after applying water
- To insure no reinfestation, yearly treatment around the pool perimeter is recommended
Please see the chart below to determine the amount recommended for your pool size.
|Round Pool Size
||Oval Pool Size
||12' x 21'
|21' - 24'
||15' x 30'
|27' - 33'
||21' x 41'