Blast it - Grass and weed killer which is used primarily under above ground vinyl liner pools to help prevent nutgrass other other weeds from growing through the liner.
- EPA registered herbicide
- Stops nutgrass (also called nutsedge) from growing through vinyl liners
- Sterilizes the small yellow-brown nutgrass seeds before germinating
- Concentrated granular product
- Recommended by leading above-ground pool manufacturers
- Will not crack, soften or discolor vinyl liners
- Application each spring will ensure Nutgrass does not travel back under liner
- It is recommended that an area of one to two feet around the perimeter of the pool be treated during installation
- Immediately after applying, use a rake to till granules into the top two to four inches of soil
- Water with a fine mist from a hose
- Immediately install liner after applying water
- To insure no reinfestation, yearly treatment around the pool perimeter is recommended
Please see the chart below to determine the amount recommended for your pool size.
|Round Pool Size||Oval Pool Size||lbs required|
|15' -18'||12' x 21'||2|
|21' - 24'||15' x 30'||4|
|27' - 33'||21' x 41'||6|
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.