METALfree is a highly effective metal deactivation agent that prevents staining and discoloration from trace metals such as iron and copper. METALfree also prevents scale build-up due to calcium and other minerals. These trace metals and minerals may already be in the pool water or in the fill water. It should be used as part of a well designed weekly pool maintenance program. METALfree does not contain phosphonic acids and will NOT raise phosphate levels in pool water.
- Deactivates iron, copper and other trace minerals
- Prevents stains and water discoloration
- Prevents calcium and mineral scale build-up
- Phosphate free!
Tips & Info
- Metalfree cannot be used with a clarifier. The polymers in both products are negatively charged; they will repel one another and cause cloudy water.
- You can use Metalfree with Clear because it is chitosan based product and does not contain Polymers.
- Color is clear to amber liquid
- Metalfree will treat 1 ppm of metal content per 10,000 gallons of water
- Can swim immediately after use
1 Liter bottle 32 oz.
Add 1 Liter per 20,000 gallons of pool water to chelate .5 ppm of metal
If your reading is higher than .5 ppm adjust dosage
See water test items under Pool maintenance