Stainfree is an all natural citric acid product that eliminates metal staining to pool liners and finishes.Stainfree is idea for treating staining on all pool surfaces. Use Natural Chemistry's METALfree and you have the ultimate 1-2 combination for stain fighting!
- Less expensive alternative to ascorbic acid
- Effective on vinyl and fiberglass surfaces
- Compatible with all sanitizers and pool surfaces
- Phosphate-free formula
- 100% citric acid
- All natural way to eliminate staining
Tips & Info
- Before beginning stain removal treatment be sure to test water for phosphates, and treat if necessary.
- Ensure that sanitizer level is atleast 1ppm before beginning the stain removal process. Automatic Chlorinators should be turned off and pucks removed from the skimmers. Be sure not to shock your pool for at least one week after applying Stainfree.
- A pulp based filter aid MUST be added to cartridge and sand filters
- To prevent future staining it is suggested adding a weekly maintenance dose of Metalfree at a rate of 4oz per 10,000gallons.
- Even though Stainfree is non toxic, it is advisable not to swim due to the reduced amounts of sanitizer within the pool.
1.75 # container
- Add one pound (1LB/o.5kg) of Stain Free per 10,000 gallons (38,000L) of water. With the filtration system on, walk around the pool and sprinkle the product evenly on the surface.
- One hour later, add Metal Free on the surface.
- 24 hours later, test pool water and balance water chemistry if necessary.