- 6" steel top ledges with Texture-Kote finish
- 5" steel uprights with Texture-Kote finish
- State-of-the-art all-weather protection
- Durable Protectoloc 52" wall with Texture-Kote finish for enduring appearance and structural support
- Channel-Lok II Buttress System on Pretium Oval Models can be installed on a flat concrete surface with no excavation or digging needed on a flat compacted level surface.
The top ledges and uprights on every Pretium Pool undergo a state-of-the-art protective treatment process. In addition, they are coated with Texture-Kote. This combination provides added resistance against corrosion, scratching and damaging UV rays. Pretium's unique quadra-fold system and bolting pattern provides maximum wall joint strength. Pool walls are corrugated for increased durability and resistance to ice and impact damage. Only Pretium pools feature the self-supporting omega stabilizer bar developed to simplify homeowner installation. The ease of assembly has made Pretium pool the number one choice of many professional installers.Pretium Oval Channel-Lok II Buttress System
The Engineering design of the Channel-Lok II buttress system has been developed to require fewer buttresses without compromising its strength and reliability. Along with Pretium's unique structural system and fewer buttresses, the Channel-Lok II buttress system will be appreciated for its good looks and ease of installation. This buttress system can be installed on a flat concrete surface. There is no excavation or digging needed on a flat compacted level surface. The Channel-Lok II buttress system has been put though an intensive testing process to provide peace of mind for the final consumer knowing they will enjoy years of worry-free fun and relaxation. All pool designs meet, or exceed the pool industry standard. In addition to an extensive in-house Engineering design process, a vigorous backhoe test is performed prior to the launch of any new pool.