HeatWave™ Saunas are the safe, effective and affordable way to relieve stress and improve health, right in the comfort of your own home. The Santa Fe 3 Person Corner Infrared Sauna is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. It fits conveniently into the corner of the room, and the natural Hemlock wood color will enhance any decor. Our exclusive InfraWave FAR heat technology heaters emit ultra low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. Its “EZ Touch" dual interior and exterior LED control panels allow for easy temperature control. Santa Fe is available with Carbon or Ceramic InfraWave FAR heaters, and is loaded with tons of extras, including towel hooks & magazine rack, CD Player with mp3 plug-in, back rests, 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY light and an oxygen ionizer. The Santa Fe is perfect for basking in the warmth with your family or friends - add one to your home today!
5-Year Warranty on wood, structure, heating elements & electrical; 1-Year Warranty on the radio.
- Features 7 carbon heaters (1,805 WATTS) - More heaters means your HeatWave™Infrared Sauna is more effective!
- InfraWave FAR heaters put out infrared wavelengths from 5-12 microns, which are the portions of infrared heat that most benefit the human body.
- Designed and test proven to emit extremely low levels of EMF, Provides hours of safe comfortable relaxation
- This HeatWave™ Sauna is made of premium grade solid Hemlock wood and constructed with tongue & groove joinery for superior edge to edge strength and durability.
- Our 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY system allows you to bask in rotating colors, or choose a steady stream of one of the seven available colors. Relax and enjoy the balance CHROMOTHERAPY will bring to your Physical and Emotional system.
- HeatWave™ Saunas come equipped with "EZ Touch" dual Interior and Exterior LED Control panels - easily adjust your sauna settings from inside or outside.
- This quality HeatWave™ Sauna is equipped with both recessed interior & exterior lighting. Enjoy some reading while basking in the warmth of your HeatWave™ Sauna.
- Adjustable ceiling vent allows you to bring in fresh outside air if desired. Vent holes in floor help provide air circulation.
- The sauna comes standard with a pre installed user friendly radio with CD player and AUX mp3 connection with built in speakers.
- The 3 person HeatWave™ Saunas include 3 backrests, ergonomically designed to eliminate fatigue and discomfort and provide ultimate sauna relaxation and comfort.
- The included electronic oxygen ionizer releases O2 and negative ions, which help purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria in your sauna, keeping the air fresh and clean.
- The solid wood 2 position towel hooks are a convenient feature to help keep your sauna tidy and organized.
- This HeatWave™ Sauna uses standard 120v/20amp power. NOTE: This sauna uses a non-standard UL approved plug, which may require electrical modifications. These modifications must be performed by a licensed electrician. Check local codes for specific requirements in your area.
- The Santa Fe will comfortably seat 3 people on the extra deep benches that runs along the back walls of the sauna.
- Once assembled the Santa Fe sauna measures approximately 55"x55"x75" and weighs 400 lbs.
- Our special Uni-Pack shipping process provides extra protection during shipping & handling. Saunas are produced and shipped as a unit Guaranteed precision fit!
- HeatWave™ Saunas are proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing.
Q: How hot does it get?
A: The maximum temperature for these saunas is usually between 120 and 140º F. However, this max temperature may be higher or lower depending on external factors such as altitude, room temperature, air density, etc. The focus of an Infrared Sauna is not to achieve a high temperature, rather is is for the infrared heaters to stay on so that infrared energy is being emitted. The temperature of an infrared sauna being lower than a traditional sauna is almost irrelevant, because the method of heating the body is different. In an infrared sauna the bather will feel hot and sweat profusely, but at much lower sauna temperatures.
Hope this helps!
Q: Hello, is there a lot of assembly? Does it require a vent & water line?...thanks
This Sauna comes with easy to assemble panels that simply buckle together! Check out the manual in the resources tab.
It does not require a vent or water line.