Automatic Pool Covers come in a variety of forms some of which are fully automatic as well as a more economical manual automatic cover. There are automatic covers with on-deck tracks, on-deck-recessed tracks, and under-coping tracks. We also offer complete pool kits which we have specifically designed to work with our under-coping track automatic cover. In this kit you can be assured that the cover will operate properly with all components of the pool. Please see below for a brief description of each type of cover, then press 'Shop Now' to see the available packages.
|The manual system is designed for small to mid-sized pools and features a low-profile track mounted to two sides of the deck. The cover is retracted with a "hand crank" and extended over the pool by pulling a rope connected to a handle.
|Replacement vinyl covers can be custom ordered for your automatic pool cover. We also have many accessories available, from ladder hinges to ropes,pulleys, and other common parts.
Automatic pool covers add another dimension of safety to your pool. There has never been a reported case of a drowning at a pool that had any ASTM approved automatic safety cover installed over it. All of the automatic pool safety covers sold here at Royal Swimming Pools meet or exceed ATSM safety standards. One of the conditions of this standard is that the cover should be able to hold a weight of at least 485lbs. All of our covers meet this standard and can typically hold much more weight. Don't put a price on your family's safety, invest in an automatic pool safety cover today.
In addition to the safety benefits, an automatic pool safety cover has other money saving advantages as well:
- Monthly pool heating costs can be very expensive without a pool safety cover.
- Water can evaporate at a rate of 2-4 inches a week without a pool safety cover.
- Without a pool safety cover, automatic cleaners and skimmers can become filled with leaves, which can cause expensive motor or pump repairs.
You don't operate your Air Conditioning without your doors closed. Why heat a pool without a pool safety cover?
- Using an automatic pool safety cover can reduce pool heating costs by 50-70%. Using automatic pool safety covers can conserve water by 30-50%.
- Using an automatic pool safety cover can reduce chemical consumption by 40-60%.
- Using an automatic pool safety cover can also cut cleaning time of your pool to nearly nothing.
Imagine a secure pool in 45 seconds or less. Imagine a clean pool even after a stormy or windy day. Imagine a clean pool free of nasty pollen on a spring day. This is what an automatic pool cover and do for you!