If you open your pool in mid-spring and are looking for the benefits of a solid safety cover without the weight associated with it - this is the cover for you!
- Construction of mesh with a unique weave of polypropylene material that blocks out algae-producing UV rays and resulting in making springtime pool opening a snap!
- A tight mesh material that allows water to drain from the surface, easily filtering out dirt, leaves and debris!
- A fabric, which is nearly 50% lighter than solid covers for easier installation, removal and storage.
- An extra-strength material that provides greater tear resistance and tougher winter wear-ability which is ideal for both commercial and residential use.
- Standard or above safety cover performance as outlined in ASTM F 1346-91.
- A standard 15-year limited warranty.
- Coverage under U.S. Patent No. 6,886,187 - 98% Shade
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: GLI Pool Products
- Cover Type: ProMesh Mesh
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 16' x 32'
- Cover Size: 18' x 37'
- Step Section: 3' x 6' Step - Center End*
- Step Location determined when looking at pool from Shallow End facing Deep End. See More Information Below.
- Cover Color: Green
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.