GLI Secur-A-Pool 16' x 32' 6R/2R Rect Mesh Safety Cover w/4x8 LS 1' OS, Tn
The GLI Secur-A-Pool Safety Cover is renowned in the industry for its strength, durability and ease of installation. In addition, it is a maintenance-free cover that provides pool owner complete peace of mind during the off-season that their pool investment is not only protected against the elements, but also, will not pose a danger to unexpected visitors.
- New, improved and increased weave count contained within the polypropylene mesh fabric ensures added strength, sustainability and shading protection.
- Contains the patented mesh material blend, which eliminates any standing water hazards by allowing water and melting snow to drain through and minimizing damage risk, as well.
- Automatically screens out dirt and debris for quick, easy and fuss-free spring time opening.
- Created with the finest materials in the industry for strong, safety-first protective results.
- Secures pool from children, pets and stray animals.
- Tamper-proof design prevents entry without an installation rod, while still allowing for installation and removal in mere minutes.
- Improves the look of your pool in the off-season.
- Meets or exceeds all safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91.
- Standard 12-Year Limited Warranty.
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: GLI Pool Products
- Cover Type: Secur-A-Pool Mesh
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 16' x 32'
- Cover Size: 18' x 34'
- Step Section: 4' x 8' Step - Right Side 1' Offset*
- Step Location determined when looking at pool from Shallow End facing Deep End. See More Information Below.
- Cover Color: Tan
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.