Take advantage of The RECOVERY Xpress Program for safety cover replacements. Bag it and ship it to one of our regional cover measurement facilities with a prepaid shipping label. We cover the shipping cost!
Follow these easy steps:
- Remove your cover from your pool.
- Remove the springs and any other removable hardware from your cover. Any hardware left on your cover will not be returned.
- Spray your cover with a hose to remove dirt and debris and allow it to dry completely.
- Remove the yellow wire-on tag which is in the Template Return Kit. Verify that there is a RETURN NUMBER written or printed on the tag, and attach the tag to the cover.
- If you want the old cover returned, please write "RETURN" on the back of the yellow tag. Shipping your old cover back to you will be at your expense.
- Roll the cover up and place it into the shipping bag. Pull the drawstring tight and tie it so stays closed during shipping. Verify that there is a plastic document window on the outside of the bag with a preprinted shipping label inserted.
- The shipping label will be for either "UPS" in the U.S. or "Purolator" in Canada. Please drop the bag off at the appropriate location. You may also go online to UPS.com or purolator.com to arrange for a pick up. Pick up is free in most areas. You will be responsible for any special pick up fees that may apply.
Upon receipt of the old cover, we'll measure it using our state-of-the-art proprietary technology and provide a quote to you based off your original cover.
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.