Sunheater solar systems are proven systems to effectively heat any inground pool. SunHeater is made right here in the United States from heavy duty polypropylene. Beware of inferior polyethylene foreign imports.Your pool's existing pump allows the pool water to flow through the individual tubes of the SunHeater solar panels, where it is heated by the sun and returned to the pool.
- Keep your pool warm with a polypropylene heat collector. Direct Flow System - One Header Hole for Each Heating Tube
- Solar heater features 80 square feet of solar panels
- Pool accessory is perfect for heating any in-ground swimming pool
- Panel array measures 4 feet wide x 20 feet long. Raises Pool Water Temperature 6-10°F (4-6°C)
- Installation Kit (SK21) Required (Sold Separately)
The SK21 System Kit should be purchased to complete your installation. It contains important mounting and plumbing hardware. one system kit is sufficient to install up to 4 boxes of S601P.
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.
View installation manuals for SunHeater Inground Pool Solar Heating System - 2, 2' x 20' Panels (80 sq ft).