Clear is a natural clarifier made from the shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called "Chitosan" that attracts small particles of debris in water. Use to effectively and quickly clear problem water or to "polish" dull water by removing small suspended particles. Clear is compatible with all sanitizing systems and is environmentally friendly.
- All natural chitosan based clarifier
- Highest available concentration in the industry
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Clears water quickly
- Cannot be overdosed!
- No mixing required
Tips & Info
- Clear cannot be overdosed.
- Make sure your jets are pointed at a 45 degree angle for maximum circulation
- Color is blue
- You may swim immediately after adding, however it is not advisable to swim if you cannot see the bottom of your pool
1. Apply Clear at recommended dosage rate per gallons of pool water across pool water surface, concentrating on deep water areas.
2. Using flip squirt cap, apply Clear directly onto surface until you reach suggested amount of ounces per gallons of water in your pool. (See measurement marks on side of bottle)
3. Run filter system continuously for at least six hours after application
To enhance pool water clarity and appearance, treat with Clear once a week at the Standard Dosage. For home pools that get heavy use or for commercial pools, treat pool twice a week at Cloudy Water Dosage
Standard Dosage Rate: (no premixing required)
1oz (30ml) per 7000 gallons (26,500L) of pool water
Cloudy Water Dosage Rate: (no premixing required)
1oz (30ml) per 5000 gallons (19,000L)