Pool Tux covers are made to last using triple laminated polyethylene and heat sealed seams for added strength and durability. Covers are sewn with commercial grade thread for maximum strength with no rust aluminum grommets and material water tube loops on in ground covers. The Pool Tux woven polyethylene core has heavy duty ultraviolet inhibitors for lasting protection against sun degradation.
Pool Tux covers are made with the tightest scrim in the industry, exceeding ASTM industry standards. The scrim is the weave tightness in the underlying thread construction. The higher the scrim number, the better the quality of the winter pool cover. If you want the best, buy a cover that's been tested year after year and proven to stand up to the harshest winters. They are built to withstand the elements and Pool Tux's no hassle warranty is there to stand behind it. Nobody protects more pools.
- Triple laminated polyethylene with heat sealed seams for added strength and durability
- Woven polyethylene core with heavy duty ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors
- Two non-rusting one inch (1") aluminum grommets every three feet
- Cover edges have a sewn-in polypropylene cord for added reinforcement
- Vinyl coated steel lock-down cable
- Non-rusting deluxe aluminum cable winch