Our 20 Year Tan Winter Covers from leading manufacturers PoolTux and YardGuard are made to last using triple laminated polyethylene and heat sealed seams for added strength and durability. Covers are sewn with commercial grade thread for maximum strength with no rust aluminum grommets and material water tube loops on in ground covers. The woven polyethylene core has heavy duty ultraviolet inhibitors for lasting protection against sun degradation.
20 Year covers are made with the tightest scrim in the industry, exceeding ASTM industry standards. The scrim is the weave tightness in the underlying thread construction. The higher the scrim number, the better the quality of the winter pool cover. If you want the best, buy a cover that's been tested year after year and proven to stand up to the harshest winters. They are built to withstand the elements and include a no hassle warranty to stand behind them.
- Triple laminated polyethylene with heat sealed seams for added strength and durability
- Woven polyethylene core with heavy duty ultraviolet (UV) inhibitors
- Non-rusting one inch (1")
- Aluminum Grommets on each corner
- Cover edges have a sewn-in polypropylene cord for added reinforcement
- Covers come standard with 2" x 12" water tube loops every four feet
*If your pool has a step or swimout on the side or end, you will need to purchase a cover large enough to cover the steps/swimout. Covers are rectangle in shape and do not have extensions for steps, swimouts, or any other object extending outside the pool.