The Challenger shuffleboard tables are packed with quality features and are offered in rich cherry or walnut finish. The thick 1½" solid finger jointed hardwood butcher block playing surface is finished in a smooth, glossy polyurethane finish for durability and to ensure that the puck slides true. Since tables can become “humped" during humid weather and dished during dry weather, “Climate Adjusters" are included on the table. “Climate Adjusters" allow you to smooth out any variations that the hardwood surface may require due to changes in humidity. No other table in this price range offers this feature.
Durable “CARB" certified MDF cabinet with dark cherry laminate has cabinet grade plywood corners that are very strong and allow your table to arrive undamaged. At the base of the sturdy legs are large 6" independent leg levelers that allow the table to be leveled on any uneven surface. Two wood scoring abacuses keep track of the winner in highly contested games. The table comes complete with 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 2 abacus scoring units, 1 table brush and 1 can of table wax. Ships truckline. 180 Day Warranty
- 9' Table Playing Surface: 98"L x 15"W x 31"H (hardwood surface)
- Side & End Aprons: 6"H x 1" Thick "CARB" certified MDF with dark cherry PVC laminate
- Molded, cabinet-grade plywood corners
- Pedestal style legs with built-in storage
- Large 6" antique bronze independent stabilizing leg levelers
- Two wood abacus scoring units
- Includes: 4 blue pucks, 4 red pucks, 1 table brush, 1 can of wax
- 2 1/8" diameter puck, 9.5 oz each
- Integral "Climate Adjusters" to ensure a flat playing surface
- Dual Protection Packaging Inner cartons guarantee safe delivery to your home
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.