Armor Shield provides an important protective layer between a vinyl swimming pool liner and its sand or soil base. Unlike traditional foam padding, Armor Shield is a Polypropylene Geotextile blend that minimizes cuts and punctures to the vinyl liner caused by rocks, roots, grass and even GLASS! Armor Shield also reduces convective heat loss and provides a comfortable floor pad for the comfort of pool goers.
- Placement of Armor Shield under vinyl liners protects against cuts, punctures, and abrasions resulting from exposure to rocks, roots and even glass!
- Inherent and durable resistance to all acids, alkalis, salt(s) and oils.
- The incredible strength of our proprietary "tear guard" weave.
- A strict NO taping or cutting policy; this dramatically reduces installation time and ensures a stronger surface.
- A comfortable floor pad to cushion the feet of all pool goers.
- Smooth and consistent seams that eliminate wrinkles in liner.
- An ecologically-friendly product.
- A full one-year warranty
Fill out form below
No Questions asked yet! Ask the first question.