HPI Yard Guard AquaMaster Solid Safety Cover w/Drain for 20' x 40' 6R/2R Rectangle, Blue
The “Aquamaster” series of lightweight solid covers are up to 50% lighter than conventional vinyl solid covers, but up to 70% stronger. Tough, non-porous material blocks sunlight and helps prohibit algae. Durable coating will not fade or stain.
Features & Benefits
- Black thread (triple stitching) cross-tack & box-tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- All covers are manufactured with the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All specials are drawn and verified by the most sophisticated of CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All Covers are quality checked and signed for at every stage of production before final packaging.
All hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle and vinyl sleeve.
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: HPI Yard Guard
- Cover Type: AquaMaster Solid with Drain Panel
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 20' x 40'
- Cover Size: 22' x 42'
- Cover Color: Blue
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.