The Yard Guard Deck-Lock System is the latest in pool cover technology. It incorporates either high quality mesh or reinforced vinyl and reinforced webbing both top and bottom on every seam, protected by rub strips. If you want the best for your pool, Deck-Lock is it.
Features & Benefits
- Black thread (triple stitching) cross-tack & box-tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- Porous, tight mesh provides maximum of strength.
- Reinforced webbing top and bottom on every seam and around the perimeter.
- All covers are manufactured with the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All specials are drawn and verified by the most sophisticated of CAD (Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All Covers are quality checked and signed for before final packaging.
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: HPI Yard Guard
- Cover Type: Deck Lock Mesh
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 18' x 36'
- Cover Size: 20' x 38'
- Cover Color: Blue
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.