PoolTux King Light-Weight 16' x 38' 6R/2R Rectangle Solid Safety Cover w/Cover Pump, Bl
Dress your pool for the season with a PoolTux King Light-Weight Solid Safety Cover. This top rated safety cover is specifically engineered to offer the ease of a lightweight cover with the strength and benefits of a solid cover. This durable cover is only half the weight of a full-weight solid for added ease during installation and removal. An economic alternative to heavy-weight material.
- Blocks 100% of the sun's rays.
- Flush mount brass anchors are non-corrosive and easy to adjust.
- Tension-Tech commercial grade springs allow for the tightest installation maximizing the covers load capacity.
- The light weight of the cover allows for ease of installation and removal.
- Backed by a 20 year warranty; 3 year full coverage.
- Each cover comes complete with flush mount brass anchors, commercial grade stainless steel springs, installation rod, tamping tool, and a storage bag.
- When properly installed, each cover meets or exceeds the safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: PoolTux
- Cover Type: King Light-Weight Solid with Cover Pump
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 16' x 38'
- Cover Color: Blue
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.