What the well-dressed pool should wear for the winter season - a PoolTux Royal Mesh Safety Cover. The tightly woven mesh gives your pool affordable protection with uncompromised quality. Dirt and debris are kept out and yet still allows water rain and melted snow drains right through making for an easy spring opening. We are so confident in our Royal safety cover; we stand behind it with a warranty the other guys only give their high end covers.
- Best value safety cover
- Tightly woven mesh material allows rainwater and melted snow to flow right through eliminating puddles
- Flush mount brass anchors are non-corrosive and easy to adjust
- Backed by a 15 year warranty; 3 years full coverage
- Each cover comes complete with flush mount brass anchors, commercial grade stainless steel springs, installation rod and tamping tool
- When properly installed, each cover meets or exceeds the safety cover performance standards as set forth in ASTM F 1346-91
When you order your Safety Cover, a package of installation items will be custom prepared for the size and type of cover you selected. Generally, you should receive the following items:
- The Safety Cover
- Concrete Deck Anchors
- Anchor Tamping/Installation Tool
- Stainless Steel Springs with Covers
- Strap Hardware
- Safety Cover Storage Bag
- Safety Cover Installation Rod
- Manufacturer: PoolTux
- Cover Type: Royal Mesh
- Shape: Rectangle - 6" or 2' Radius
- Pool Size: 20' x 40'
- Step Section: 4' x 8' Step - Center End*
- Step Location determined when looking at pool from Shallow End facing Deep End. See More Information Below.
- Cover Color: Blue
- Cover Strap Spacing: 5' x 5' (4'-6' Actual)
*In an attempt to unify our data across all manufacturer's safety covers, Royal Swimming Pools may list a different step location for a cover than what the manufacturer lists for the same cover. Why? Royal Swimming Pools lists the step location from the shallow end of the pool looking toward the deep end. Some manufacturers list their step location from the deep end of the pool looking toward the shallow end.
When using our Safety Cover Finder you can be assured that you will be shown the proper cover for your pool and step location.