HeatWave Saunas are the safe, effective and affordable way to relieve stress and improve health, right in the comfort of your own home. The Tucson 4 Person Corner Infrared Sauna is perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. It fits conveniently into the corner of the room, and the natural Hemlock wood color will enhance any decor. Our exclusive InfraWave FAR heat technology heaters emit ultra low levels of EMF, making them safe and beneficial to your health. Its “EZ Touch" dual interior and exterior LED control panels allow for easy temperature control. Tucson is available with Carbon InfraWave FAR heaters, and is loaded with tons of extras, including towel hooks, magazine rack, CD Player with mp3 plug-in, back rests, 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY light and an oxygen ionizer. The Tucson is perfect for basking in the warmth with your family or friends - add one to your home today!
5-Year Warranty on wood, structure, heating elements & electrical; 1-Year Warranty on the radio.
- Features 10 carbon heaters (2,270 WATTS) - More heaters means your HeatWave Infrared Sauna is more effective!
- InfraWave FAR heaters put out infrared wavelengths from 5-12 microns, which are the portions of infrared heat that most benefit the human body.
- Designed and test proven to emit extremely low levels of EMF, Provides hours of safe comfortable relaxation
- This HeatWave Sauna is made of premium grade solid Hemlock wood and constructed with tongue & groove joinery for superior edge to edge strength and durability.
- Our 7 color CHROMOTHERAPY system allows you to bask in rotating colors, or choose a steady stream of one of the seven available colors. Relax and enjoy the balance CHROMOTHERAPY will bring to your Physical and Emotional system.
- HeatWave Saunas come equipped with "EZ Touch" dual Interior and Exterior LED Control panels - easily adjust your sauna settings from inside or outside.
- This quality HeatWave Sauna is equipped with both recessed interior & exterior lighting. Enjoy some reading while basking in the warmth of your HeatWave Sauna.
- Adjustable ceiling vent allows you to bring in fresh outside air if desired. Vent holes in floor help provide air circulation.
- The sauna comes standard with a pre installed user friendly radio with CD player and AUX mp3 connection with built in speakers.
- The 4 person HeatWave Saunas include 4 backrests, ergonomically designed to eliminate fatigue and discomfort and provide ultimate sauna relaxation and comfort.
- The included electronic oxygen ionizer releases O2 and negative ions, which help purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria in your sauna, keeping the air fresh and clean.
- The solid wood 2 position towel hooks are a convenient feature to help keep your sauna tidy and organized.
- This HeatWave Sauna uses standard 120v/20amp power. NOTE: This sauna uses a non-standard UL approved plug, which may require electrical modifications. These modifications must be performed by a licensed electrician. Check local codes for specific requirements in your area.
- The Tucson will comfortably seat 4 people on the extra deep benches that runs along the back walls of the sauna.
- Once assembled the Tucson sauna measures approximately 59"x59"x75" and weighs 400 lbs.
- Our special Uni-Pack shipping process provides extra protection during shipping & handling. Saunas are produced and shipped as a unit Guaranteed precision fit!
- HeatWave Saunas are proudly backed by CE, CETL, RoHS and ISO 9001 certifications, internationally-recognized seals of quality, safety, and professional manufacturing.
Fill out form below
Morbi commodo erat vehicula magna cursus, in convallis est tincidunt. Nam nec risus sit amet turpis placerat condimentum dictum vitae nisi.Read More
How Much Sand Do I Need for My Pool Base?
It is commonly recommended by above ground pool manufacturers to have a 2" sand base inside the pool, under the liner. This will help protect your liner, and provide a soft floor that provides comfort while walking in your pool. Always use masonry sand, which is a washed sand, free of rocks and debris. This is widely available for delivery from earthworks, and landscaping centers.Read More
Installing an above ground pool takes a good bit of work, but if you have some help from a few friends or family, it can be done with little or no knowledge of pools but some general construction experience is helpful. Average installation is 1-3 days with a crew of 2 or 3 people.Read More