Fits: Hayward® wide mouth in-ground pool skimmer
Save time and money this winter by purchasing an Aquador Skimmer Face plate! To replace your current skimmer plate, simply snap the new face plate on the freezeproof plastic closure. To finish up, screw the face plate into place with a Phillips head screwdriver.
Aquador Skimmer Plate Standard Features:
- Guaranteed to be leak-free. Just as it has always been, no glue or other harmful silicone sealant is needed!
- Commercial grade faceplates are made of space-age UV and chemical-resistant plastic, which can withstand down to –80° F to eliminate cracking.
- Lid covers screw on faceplates to prevent strong winterizing chemicals from rusting screws.
- Rounded lid corners prevent ice formation from causing lid pop-off.
- Sure-grip thumb tab to remove the lid, in contrast to other attempts with thin rings that break.
- Reinforced inner peripheral ridge on face frame to prevent cracking due to screw tension.
- Recessed screw holes for a flush fit.
- Because of non-shrinking space-age plastic, no need to tighten screws on the skimmer or return.
- We offer products for all eight OEM skimmer sizes.
- Real tile installs flush with our face frames for a smoother, cleaner look.
- A flexible domed lid allows for ice expansion and contraction, which prevents ice adhesion lid pop-off, unlike other failed inferior brands that sell on the inner face frame rather than the outer.