Cardinal 42" High x 6' Long x 7' Radius, ZAM Coated, 14GA, Steel Panel with Center Skimmer Cutout
Cardinal’s steel pool wall panels are made from the finest North American-sourced materials. Our manufacturing processes and computer design ensure that every panel is consistent and accurate every time, guaranteeing a perfect fit and easy assembly on the job site. Steel wall panels are made of 14-gauge galvanized steel and are engineered precisely for seamless installation. For extra strength where it counts, the wide top and bottom flanges are mitered at each corner to join the strength of the vertical side flanges. The horizontal and vertical flanges are then united by our unique toggle-locking system to join the two together. No welding is needed, therefore the integral protection of the galvanization is completely preserved.
Cardinal Systems Inc. is proud to offer the next step in the evolution of non-corrosive coatings - ZAM. ZAM is a highly corrosion resistance hot dip coated steel sheet that has a coating layer of zinc, 6% aluminum, and 3% magnesium. Due to the effects of magnesium and aluminum, ZAM has excellent corrosion resistance, scratch resistance as well as
formability. Cardinal uses ZAM 115 which is the most affective coating in the pool industry.
More reasons to use ZAM are:
• Offers superior protection against corrosion on Salt Generator Pools, up to 5x more effective than standard galvanization.
• If you service an area with a high water table or acidic ground conditions, ZAM® offers you increased protection.
• Coating flows over sheered edges for superior protection.
• Sheet steel can be bent without the coating cracking on the edges.
• Cardinal ZAM® coated steel is covered by a lifetime , 1 time transferable warranty.