Cardinal 42" High x 8' Long - Straight, 14GA, Steel Panel with 2' Offset Right Return Cutout
Cardinal’s steel pool wall panels are made from the finest North American-sourced materials. Our manufacturing processes and computer design ensure that every panel is consistent and accurate every time, guaranteeing a perfect fit and easy assembly on the job site. Steel wall panels are made of 14-gauge galvanized steel and are engineered precisely for seamless installation. For extra strength where it counts, the wide top and bottom flanges are mitered at each corner to join the strength of the vertical side flanges. The horizontal and vertical flanges are then united by our unique toggle-locking system to join the two together. No welding is needed, therefore the integral protection of the galvanization is completely preserved.
While steel pool walls can have their advantages, they aren’t necessarily the best choice for every homeowner. Many people prefer polymer pool walls as an alternative to steel. Hydra polymer panels for inground pools are carefully engineered to last a lifetime.
Advantages of a Polymer Wall Pool:
- Polymer panels are strong and will never rust, dent or corrode since they are made with a non-corrosive material
- Precision engineering produces a smooth wall, creating a smooth finish when a vinyl liner is installed
- Polymer walls require less overdig than steel walls, making it an ideal solution for tight installations
- Polymer panels are lighter weight than steel walls, which makes them easier to lift and move; this creates a safer installation with a lower chance of injuring yourself when lifting the polymer panels
- Polymer panels are suggested for environments with wet soil conditions or enviornments near the ocean with high salt content in the air